Best things and drawbacks to living in De Haven
Living in De Haven, a neighborhood in the town of Apeldoorn, offers several advantages and disadvantages when it comes to livability. Here are some of the pros and cons to consider:
- Green spaces: De Haven boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Public transportation: The neighborhood has good public transportation connections, making it easy to travel to other parts of Apeldoorn and beyond.
- Amenities: De Haven offers a variety of shops, restaurants, and other services within walking distance, ensuring residents have easy access to their daily needs.
- Noise levels: De Haven is located near a busy road, which can result in increased noise levels for some residents.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some bars and restaurants in the area, the neighborhood's nightlife options are somewhat limited compared to other parts of Apeldoorn.
- Parking: Finding a parking spot can be challenging in De Haven, especially during peak hours and weekends.
In summary, De Haven offers a mix of pros and cons for potential residents. The neighborhood's green spaces, public transportation, and amenities are definite advantages, while noise levels, limited nightlife, and parking challenges may be drawbacks for some.
What does De Haven offer?
De Haven is a charming neighborhood in the town of Apeldoorn, offering a mix of pros and cons for potential residents. On the plus side, this area boasts a peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal choice for those seeking tranquility. Additionally, De Haven is known for its picturesque surroundings, with beautiful green spaces and waterways that provide a serene backdrop for daily life.
However, it's essential to consider some drawbacks before making a decision. The neighborhood's location on the outskirts of Apeldoorn means that access to amenities and public transportation may be limited. This could be a concern for those who rely on these services or prefer a more urban lifestyle.
In conclusion, De Haven could be a perfect fit for homebuyers seeking a quiet, scenic environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city. However, it may not be the best choice for those who prioritize easy access to amenities and public transportation.
Buying agent in De Haven
Discover Apeldoorn's best-kept secret: Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a house's value, ensuring you bid just the right amount. With Walter by your side, navigating Apeldoorn's property market becomes a breeze. We'll guide you through every step of the home-buying process, making it stress-free and enjoyable. Don't miss out on your dream home in Apeldoorn – let Walter Aankoopservice lead the way!
Housing market De Haven
In Apeldoorn, the real estate market saw 894 homes sold last quarter, while this quarter had 746 homes sold. The average transaction price went from 390,480 euros last quarter to 388,529 euros this quarter. The average transaction price per square meter changed from 3,539 euros last quarter to 3,400 euros this quarter. The average list price shifted from 386,852 euros last quarter to 385,668 euros this quarter. The average WOZ value increased from 285,229 euros in 2022 to 357,418 euros in 2023.