Best things and drawbacks to living in Chassé
Chassé neighborhood in Breda offers a variety of pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the positive aspects first:
- Green spaces: Chassé boasts several parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Public transportation: Chassé is well-connected to other parts of Breda through public transport, making it easy for residents to commute to work or explore the town.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Chassé:
- Noise levels: Being close to the city center, Chassé can be quite noisy, especially during weekends and events. This might be a concern for those seeking a quieter living environment.
- Parking: Finding a parking spot in Chassé can be challenging, particularly during peak hours and weekends. Residents may need to consider alternative parking arrangements or rely on public transportation.
- Limited diversity in housing options: Chassé mainly consists of apartment buildings, which may not suit those looking for more spacious or diverse housing options.
What does Chassé offer?
Chassé is a charming neighborhood located in the lively city of Breda. Known for its rich history and picturesque streets, this area offers a unique blend of old-world charm and modern amenities. One of the main selling points is its close proximity to the city center, making it an ideal location for those who enjoy the convenience of urban living.
The neighborhood boasts a variety of housing options, from historic buildings to contemporary apartments. Green spaces and parks are abundant, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation. Additionally, Chassé is home to a diverse range of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions, ensuring there's always something to do.
On the downside, the popularity of the area can lead to higher property prices and a competitive housing market. Parking can also be a challenge, particularly in the more densely populated sections of the neighborhood.
In conclusion, Chassé is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a vibrant, well-connected neighborhood with a strong sense of community and history.
Buying agent in Chassé
Discover the smart way to buy a home in Breda with Walter Aankoopservice! Our data-driven approach ensures you know the true value of a property and the right bid to place. With Walter, you're not just buying a house, you're making a savvy investment. Our team of expert data analysts guide you through every step, making the process smooth and stress-free. Trust Walter to turn your dream home in Breda into a reality!
Housing market Chassé
The real estate market in Breda saw 744 homes sold this quarter, a decrease from the 846 homes sold in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 424,718 euros, up from 403,002 euros in the last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also rose, going from 3,692 euros last quarter to 3,881 euros this quarter. The average list price increased from 410,017 euros last quarter to 431,516 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 311,871 euros in 2022 to 349,993 euros in 2023.