Best things and drawbacks to living in West
Living in the Dutch neighborhood West in 's-Hertogenbosch offers several advantages and disadvantages when it comes to livability. Here are some of the pros and cons to consider:
- Green spaces: West boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes, catering to various tastes and preferences.
- Schools: West is home to several well-regarded schools, making it an attractive option for families with children.
- Public transport: The area is well-served by public transport, allowing for easy access to other parts of 's-Hertogenbosch and beyond.
- Noise: Due to its central location, West can be quite noisy, particularly during peak hours and weekends.
- Parking: Finding a parking spot can be challenging in some parts of the neighborhood, especially in areas with high-density housing.
- Safety: While generally safe, West has experienced occasional incidents of petty crime, such as theft and vandalism.
- Traffic: The neighborhood's popularity and central location can lead to traffic congestion during rush hours, which may be a concern for some residents.
What does West offer?
West is a charming neighborhood in the town of 's-Hertogenbosch, offering a mix of urban and suburban living. With its picturesque streets and green spaces, it provides a pleasant environment for families and professionals alike.
One of the main advantages of living in West is its accessibility. The town center is within walking distance, making it easy to enjoy the local shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions. Additionally, public transportation options are readily available, connecting residents to other parts of 's-Hertogenbosch and beyond.
On the downside, West can be a bit pricey compared to other neighborhoods in the town. The demand for housing in this area has led to higher property prices and rental rates. However, the quality of life and amenities available in West often justify the extra cost.
In conclusion, West is an attractive option for those looking to buy a home in 's-Hertogenbosch. Its blend of convenience, charm, and livability make it a desirable neighborhood for a variety of lifestyles.
Buying agent in West
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in 's-Hertogenbosch with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts harness the power of data to pinpoint the true value of your dream house and guide you on the perfect bid. With Walter by your side, you'll navigate every step of the home-buying journey like a pro. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions. Join the Walter revolution and make 's-Hertogenbosch your happy home today!
Housing market West
The real estate market in 's-Hertogenbosch saw 612 homes sold this quarter, a rise from 538 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 420,220 euros, down from 438,276 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also slightly rose to 3,938 euros this quarter from 3,903 euros last quarter. The average list price dropped to 429,578 euros this quarter from 442,842 euros in the last quarter. The average WOZ-value went from 319,579 euros in 2022 to 374,393 euros in 2023.