Best things and drawbacks to living in Zeverijn
Living in Zeverijn, a neighborhood in the town of Hilversum, offers several advantages and disadvantages. Let's explore the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: Zeverijn boasts numerous parks and green areas, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Good schools: Zeverijn is home to several well-regarded schools, making it an attractive option for families with children.
- Public transportation: The area is well-served by public transport, with bus and train connections to other parts of Hilversum and beyond.
- Noise pollution: Being close to the town center and main roads, Zeverijn can experience higher levels of noise pollution, which may be a concern for some residents.
- Limited parking: Parking spaces can be scarce in the neighborhood, especially during peak hours, which may cause inconvenience for car owners.
- Higher cost of living: Due to its desirable location and amenities, the cost of living in Zeverijn can be higher compared to other neighborhoods in Hilversum.
- Potential for congestion: The neighborhood's popularity and central location can lead to increased traffic and congestion during peak hours.
What does Zeverijn offer?
Zeverijn is a charming neighborhood located in the quaint town of Hilversum. Known for its peaceful atmosphere, this area offers a perfect balance between urban amenities and natural surroundings. With a variety of housing options, including family homes and apartments, Zeverijn caters to diverse lifestyles.
One of the main selling points of this neighborhood is its proximity to green spaces, such as parks and nature reserves, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities. Additionally, Zeverijn boasts excellent connectivity to public transportation, making it easy to commute to other parts of Hilversum and beyond.
The local community is friendly and welcoming, fostering a strong sense of belonging among residents. A range of shops, restaurants, and schools can be found nearby, ensuring that daily necessities are within easy reach.
In conclusion, Zeverijn is an ideal choice for homebuyers seeking a tranquil yet well-connected neighborhood in the charming town of Hilversum. Its blend of urban conveniences and natural beauty make it a highly desirable place to call home.
Buying agent in Zeverijn
Looking to buy a home in Hilversum? Let Walter Aankoopservice guide you! Our data-driven team of experts knows the true value of every house in the city. We'll help you make the perfect bid, ensuring you get the best deal. With Walter, every step of your home-buying journey is a breeze. Trust us, we've got your back!
Housing market Zeverijn
The real estate market in Hilversum saw 303 homes sold this quarter, up from 238 the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 525,796 euros, compared to 485,263 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also saw a slight rise, from 4,372 euros last quarter to 4,396 euros this quarter. The average list price went from 499,360 euros last quarter to 537,568 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 399,584 euros in 2022 to 431,967 euros in 2023.