Best things and drawbacks to living in Maaspoort
Living in Maaspoort, a neighborhood in 's-Hertogenbosch, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's dive into the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: Maaspoort offers plenty of parks and recreational areas, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: You'll find supermarkets, schools, and healthcare facilities within easy reach.
- Access to public transport: The neighborhood is well-connected with bus lines, making it convenient to travel to other parts of the town.
- Safety: Maaspoort is known for its low crime rates, providing a secure environment for residents.
- Limited nightlife: If you're looking for a vibrant nightlife scene, Maaspoort might not be the best fit, as it's a predominantly residential area.
- Traffic congestion: During peak hours, traffic can be an issue in some parts of the neighborhood.
- Distance from the city center: Maaspoort is located on the outskirts of 's-Hertogenbosch, which might be a drawback for those who prefer living closer to the city's hustle and bustle.
- Lack of diversity: The neighborhood has a predominantly Dutch population, which may not appeal to those seeking a more multicultural environment.
What does Maaspoort offer?
Maaspoort, a charming neighborhood in the town of 's-Hertogenbosch, offers a pleasant living experience for its residents. Known for its scenic surroundings, this area boasts beautiful parks and waterways, perfect for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. The well-connected public transport system ensures easy access to the town center and other nearby areas.
The neighborhood features a mix of housing options, catering to various budgets and preferences. Families can benefit from the presence of good schools and sports facilities, while the local shopping center caters to daily needs. Additionally, Maaspoort has a strong sense of community, with various events and activities organized throughout the year.
On the downside, some parts of the neighborhood may experience traffic congestion during peak hours. However, overall, Maaspoort offers a balanced lifestyle, making it an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a peaceful yet well-connected place to live in 's-Hertogenbosch.
Buying agent in Maaspoort
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in 's-Hertogenbosch with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts harness the power of data to pinpoint the true value of your dream house and guide you on the perfect bid. With Walter by your side, you'll navigate every step of the home-buying journey like a pro. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions. Join the Walter revolution and make 's-Hertogenbosch your happy home today!
Housing market Maaspoort
The real estate market in 's-Hertogenbosch saw 612 homes sold this quarter, a rise from 538 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 420,220 euros, down from 438,276 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also slightly rose to 3,938 euros this quarter from 3,903 euros last quarter. The average list price dropped to 429,578 euros this quarter from 442,842 euros in the last quarter. The average WOZ-value went from 319,579 euros in 2022 to 374,393 euros in 2023.