Best things and drawbacks to living in Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld
Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld, a neighborhood in Heerlen, offers several pros and cons when it comes to livability. Let's dive into the advantages first:
- Green spaces: The area boasts several parks and green areas, providing residents with opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: Shops, schools, and healthcare facilities are within easy reach, making daily life convenient for residents.
- Public transportation: The neighborhood is well-connected by bus and train, allowing for easy access to other parts of Heerlen and beyond.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to living in Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld:
- Noise pollution: Being close to major roads and highways, the neighborhood can be quite noisy, which might be a concern for those seeking peace and quiet.
- Limited nightlife: The area doesn't offer a wide variety of bars, clubs, or entertainment options, so residents may need to travel to other parts of Heerlen for a night out.
- Aesthetic appeal: Some parts of the neighborhood have a more industrial feel, which may not be appealing to everyone.
What does Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld offer?
Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld is a charming neighborhood in the town of Heerlen, offering a mix of urban and suburban living. This area boasts a variety of housing options, from modern apartments to traditional family homes, catering to diverse preferences and budgets.
One of the main selling points of this neighborhood is its accessibility to public transportation, making it easy for residents to commute to work or explore the surrounding areas. Additionally, Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld is home to several parks and green spaces, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
While the neighborhood offers a range of amenities, including shops, restaurants, and schools, it may not be the best fit for those seeking a bustling nightlife scene. However, the town of Heerlen is just a short distance away, offering a wider variety of entertainment options.
In conclusion, Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld is an ideal choice for homebuyers seeking a balance between urban convenience and suburban tranquility, with easy access to both nature and the town's amenities.
Buying agent in Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Heerlen with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts harness the power of data to pinpoint the true value of your dream house, ensuring you bid just the right amount. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions with Walter by your side. Join the Walter revolution and make Heerlen your happy haven today!
Housing market Meezenbroek-Schaesbergerveld
The real estate market in Heerlen saw 139 homes sold this quarter, compared to 116 in the last quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 253,081 euros, down from 262,702 euros in the previous quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also decreased from 2,269 euros to 2,225 euros. The average list price dropped from 263,300 euros last quarter to 257,097 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value, a measure of property value in the Netherlands, went from 172,075 euros in 2022 to 205,704 euros in 2023.