Best things and drawbacks to living in Schilderskwartier
Living in Schilderskwartier, a neighborhood in the town of Hilversum, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of this Dutch neighborhood:
- Green spaces: Schilderskwartier offers plenty of parks and green areas, providing residents with opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation.
- Proximity to amenities: The neighborhood has a good selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes within walking distance, making it convenient for daily needs.
- Access to public transportation: Schilderskwartier is well-connected to other parts of Hilversum and nearby cities through train and bus services.
- Schools: The area has several reputable schools, making it an attractive option for families with children.
- Noise levels: Being close to the town center and train station, Schilderskwartier can be quite noisy, especially during peak hours.
- Parking: Limited parking spaces can be an issue for residents, particularly on busy streets and near popular establishments.
- Traffic congestion: The neighborhood can experience traffic congestion during rush hours, which may cause delays for those commuting by car.
- Limited nightlife: While there are some bars and restaurants in the area, Schilderskwartier's nightlife options are relatively limited compared to other neighborhoods.
What does Schilderskwartier offer?
Schilderskwartier, located in the town of Hilversum, offers a pleasant living experience with its charming streets and green spaces. This neighborhood boasts a variety of housing options, from cozy apartments to spacious family homes, catering to diverse needs.
One of the main selling points of Schilderskwartier is its proximity to essential amenities. Residents enjoy easy access to schools, supermarkets, and healthcare facilities, making daily life convenient. Additionally, the town center is just a short walk or bike ride away, offering a range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
While Schilderskwartier is generally peaceful, it can experience occasional noise from nearby roads and train tracks. However, this also means excellent connectivity to public transportation, allowing for hassle-free commutes to other parts of Hilversum and beyond.
In conclusion, Schilderskwartier is an attractive option for homebuyers seeking a comfortable and well-connected neighborhood in Hilversum, with a variety of housing options and essential amenities within easy reach.
Buying agent in Schilderskwartier
Discover the ultimate home-buying experience in Hilversum with Walter Aankoopservice! Our savvy data analysts use cutting-edge technology to accurately determine a house's value and the perfect bid. Let Walter guide you through every step of the home-buying journey, making it a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to smart, data-driven decisions. Join the Walter revolution and secure your dream home in Hilversum today!
Housing market Schilderskwartier
The real estate market in Hilversum saw 238 homes sold this quarter, compared to 214 in the previous quarter. The average transaction price this quarter was 485,263 euros, down from 538,214 euros last quarter. The average transaction price per square meter also decreased from 4,582 euros to 4,372 euros. The average list price dropped from 549,907 euros last quarter to 499,360 euros this quarter. The average WOZ-value went from 399,584 euros in 2022 to 431,967 euros in 2023.